GET STARTED WITH COMPLIATRIC!
Schedule a demo and organize your compliance program on one secure cloud-based platform today.
Disasters are often unexpected and strike fast. Emergency situations can be challenging even in the best of circumstances.
In this webinar, you will learn the basics of disaster preparedness and best practices for implementation within your care settings.
We will cover:
– The regulations governing emergency preparedness
– Evacuation of patients/clients and staff
– How to build an Emergency Operations Plan
– The “All Hazards” approach to disaster planning
– Disaster policies, training, and testing programs
– Analysis of testing outcomes
– Roles of staff
– Emergency services
– Subsistence needs
– Creating a disaster communications plan
– Covid and other “Public Health Emergencies”
– Release of patient/client health information during a disaster
– Triage, transportation, and receiving facilities
Within the world of healthcare, disasters can be mentally traumatic and physically devastating. Adequate preparation can mean the difference between life and death for the populations within our care.